 Local / Australia / 12045
Re: So much For the Breath What into loc au
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 22:47:43 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Parsons wrote:
Hey what happened to the breath life contest it looks to me like it died a
natural death.(doesn't even look like it took off)
Perhaps we could organise the funeral what a party that would be :))
You might want to run it over 12 months you might get a couple to choose a
winner from then.
Perhaps we should just revert back to the usual chit chat there was more of it
before.
What an interesting site this can be!!

All the best out there
Especially for the contest.

Peter 348

A contest is only as good as its entrants.  You haven't made anything yet ;)

(Yeah I know, train show etc)

The deadline could always be extended a month or two if there aren't enough
entries.

Michael