 Local / Australia / 12074
Re: BACK IN AUSTRALIA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 2004 14:28:22 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kevin Hall wrote:
Hiya everyone.... I'm back....
I'm living in Sydney for the moment.... after a year away in the UK.... had a
great time.. and saw a heap.... going to be getting back into building soon...
have soooo many ideas now after living in an 800 year old town for a year....
I'm looking forward to meeting up with everyone again.... hope we are having a
meet in Sydney very soon.

Kev..: )

I already knew you were back... but just for public sake... welcome back Kev ;)

I am also back, from my short holiday in Europe which was just a huge amount of
fun...

Both Legoland Denmark and Germany were great! even when it's cold ;) and the
hotel in Denmark is maybe a once only trip as it's very expensive!!! But the
building section in there is full of interesting bricks!!!

It was also nice to go through pick-a-brick and meet some of the locals :)

Feel free to ask questions...

Have a great long weekend...

Mel