 Local / Australia / 12072
12071  |  12073
Subject:
Queens birthday Aussie get-together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 2004 12:39:17 GMT

Seeing as no-one else has made an offer...

The MUGS would like to extend an invitation to all interested parties to attend
a Queens Birthday meeting. The meeting will be held on the Sunday of this
weekend (13/6) at a venue to be confirmed (dependant on approximate numbers).

Activities:
Discussion/planning for LegOz 2005
Buy/Sell/Trade/Partsies
MOC's
Brikwars [State Vs. State, everyone for themselves, teams, "capture the flag",
or whatever else would be wanted(1)]
Train set-up
"Flubber" display (?)
Anything else that might be related to LEGO

So come along and join the MUGS in June

(1) We realise that there aren't all that many BrikWars Generals in Australia
that would be willing to show their ability (or lack thereof) in combat with the
Royal Brictorian Regiment, and allied forces, but to those brave few we welcome
the opportunity for you to prove the abilities of your forces and to get in
extra training. therefore, we will leave the selection of battle conditions
(within reason) to the brave challengers to show that we are willing to meet any
force on their own terms.

Benjamin Whytcross