 Local / Australia / 12089
Re: Queens birthday Aussie get-together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2004 15:43:29 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford wrote:
Hi all you foreigners, is anyone thinking about maybe deciding whether they
might possibly look at coming to this one? Cos if you are, could you please
let us know - we'll have to look at a venue pretty soon. No need for
absolute yes or no, but approximate numbers would be hoopy :)

Without being clear on the how and where, noteing the when and why, I'm a yes.

James (who might also be approximatly hoopy)