 Local / Australia / 12079
Re: Queens birthday Aussie get-together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 05:11:45 GMT

(1) We realise that there aren't all that many BrikWars Generals in Australia
that would be willing to show their ability (or lack thereof) in combat
with the
Royal Brictorian Regiment, and allied forces, but to those brave few we
welcome
the opportunity for you to prove the abilities of your forces and to get in
extra training. therefore, we will leave the selection of battle conditions
(within reason) to the brave challengers to show that we are willing to
meet any
force on their own terms.

I'll have you know that the forces of Xavier Prime are more that happy to
display their ineptness against your forces!

How about a domination style battle, capture and control areas?

Leg Godt

Travis Matheson