 Local / Australia / 12078
Re: The Great Breathe Some Life Into .loc.au, M(ore) entries!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 00:20:27 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Troy Walker wrote:
   Here goes:

John Deere Model A tractor, not Aero version, Approx system scale.

Nice small construction ! Smallest MOCs are often the best due to the economical use of parts.

If I built one, it would have to be a tricycle, since I only possess one of those yellow geared wheel thingys.

   Death Star Trench Run Diorama - Star Wars Ep 4 ,mini scale, yes it contains offical releases, does this make it non eligible?.

Not a big fan of *rs Warts, so I will leave commentary to the trainspotters.

pete.w (another breath)