 Local / Australia / 11712
Re: 29th Feb. Sydney Meet.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 02:01:09 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse wrote:
The next Sydney meet (barring a great outcry regarding date or venue) is
Sunday 29th Feburary. 12amish to about 6ish
James' place Dee Why
Finally, a meeting (:^)>
4th anniversary of the Sydney group too !

If I recall correctly the first meet was earlier in the month. Not that it
really matters.

If you're after shopping, Warringah Mall is more or less on the way and you
should have (make?) time before the meeting starts to check out BigW,
Target, GraceBros (er... Myer?!?) and Uncle Pete's.

We usually lose an hour or two mid-meeting as people wander off to shop/eat,
so maybe we should think about lunch options between now and Sunday week.
I could whip up a batch of my chilli (certain members ate some in 2000), but
I would need to have an idea of rough numbers (reply here or email me).
With my travelling crock-pot, it's just a case of heat and eat.

The first point, time for lunch (and LEGO shopping) is why I pushed it back to
12-1pm start. Most people will have grabbed something on the way. That said, I'd
be more than happy if you brought some chilli, and indeed if other brought
things too (not that it's compulsory). We're expecting 6-8 people. Richie,
Richard, Pete, Robert, James. Possibly the new James that posted about DJs city
and has anyone talked to Dave Ishak?

James (who should clean up the house some...)