 Local / Australia / 11711
Re: possible LEGO sale on now - Myer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 06:00:10 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross wrote:
Just thought I'd pass this on...my sister who works at Myer said that they have
from today till friday (from memory) a "buy 2 lego sets and get the cheaper at
half price" sale on...I never thought that would happen there.

The only problem...you have to use a coles-myer card (the store credit card, not
shareholder) to make use of the offer. That said, I suppose you could then
simply put the cost of the lego back on the card.

Benjamin Whytcross

Yes, and in some stores... you have to take the flyer with you, but you can use
it more than once... I got one in the post as I have a coles myer mastercard.
It's from Sunday 22nd till Sunday the 29th and you have to physically use your
card, not just show it. It also doesn't count for sales and includes loads of
other things other than LEGO... in some cases it works to be around 25% off....

Going to now go and escape this heatwave....

Mel