 Local / Australia / 11706
Re: 29th Feb. Sydney Meet.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 03:50:00 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote:
My pedantic nature dictates that I must point out that cross ants are not
French! Cross ants are {Austrian}!!.

Didn't Napper fight the Austrians ?

He fought pretty much everyone, I think!

<snip>

My forays into space have not been wildly successful. And
saying "SPACE!!!" just doesn't do it for me.

Just leave the wings off your MOC and see if anyone notices.

They'd notice *that*!

Shout "SPACE" and see if anyone notices.

I just tried that - got some cubicle meerkatting in response, but they didn't
think it was funny either. I guess you had to be there at the time.

("Where?" "Space" "SPACE!!" No. Still don't get it).

pete.w (in Space no-one can eat your ice-cream)

Cheers

Richie (.LOC.AU!!)