 Local / Australia / 11705
Re: 2004 sets in .au yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 03:25:29 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Paraha wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross wrote:

Kmart Campbellfield:
4406 creator buildings
red creator tub
7042 dune buggy, town, $5.99
7043 fire boat, town, $15ish
7044 rescue chopper, town, $32ish
8380-8385 pull back racers

NOTE prices are before 15% off

Sydney City David Jones has new Star Wars sets:

Rebel Snowspeeder, Dagobar X-Wing, Mos-Esley Cantina, all the new mini sets

Plus all toys 20% off until Sunday according to signs in store.

Aha ! David Jones, the forgotten retail chain (when it comes to X% off action)

(Note to self: must change search keyword to 'clearance')

Thankyou James for the tip, don't forget the Sydney meeting on the 29th Feb !

We will hopefully view the new greys and maybe new brown Sunday week.
Hopefully nooses will be provided for the colourly-depressed, or we could
perhaps guillotine them after BrikWarts ?

pete.w (release the poodles!)