 Local / Australia / 11702
Re: 2004 sets in .au yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 02:44:23 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
So far, all I can find is the new catalog (at a target) and the new small
4+ police car (forget where, a k-mart or a big-w I think)

Anyone else seen anything yet?

Kmart Campbellfield:
4406 creator buildings
red creator tub
7042 dune buggy, town, $5.99
7043 fire boat, town, $15ish
7044 rescue chopper, town, $32ish
8380-8385 pull back racers

NOTE prices are before 15% off

NOTE 2: the light grey isn't too different to the old shade, but the dark grey
makes the older colour look yellowed...I prefer the older colours, but can see
where the new dark grey could have some small uses...though only in
modern/futuristic models.

Benjamin Whytcross

Sydney City David Jones has new Star Wars sets:

Rebel Snowspeeder, Dagobar X-Wing, Mos-Esley Cantina, all the new mini sets

Plus all toys 20% off until Sunday according to signs in store.
Got myself a Cantina set for some good old Han shoots first action!