 Local / Australia / 11750
Re: 29th Feb. Sydney Meet.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 04:34:26 GMT

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

The Prussian squad is prepared, and for the benefit of those stuggling with stat sheets, as I regularly do, here’s a link to a pdf and an excel version of my sheet.

The squad includes a champion, two officers, 4 cavalry, 8 infantry, 2 artillerymen, a wagon, a cannon, and suitable accoutrements.

I make no promises that its all spot on, and I note that the double charateristics for movement indicate unladen and laden, and the double score for the muskets represents without and with bayonet.

In the meantime, these sturdy Prussians are looking forward to besting Boney’s brutes at the earliest opportunity...

I’ll have some of the new MB Command Ops dudes for anyone interested to look at them, and a humble medieval castle built up on a few of the legend castle sets released back in September.

Richard
Still baldly going...