 Local / Australia / 11747
Re: 29th Feb. Sydney Meet.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 23:23:41 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse wrote:

4th anniversary of the Sydney group too !

If I recall correctly the first meet was earlier in the month. Not that it
really matters.

I hope you said that in your best 'Comic Book Guy' voice.

The first point, time for lunch (and LEGO shopping) is why I pushed it back to
12-1pm start. Most people will have grabbed something on the way. That said, I'd
be more than happy if you brought some chilli, and indeed if other brought
things too (not that it's compulsory).

Talked me into it, the chilli is not happening, everyone grab something on
the way. This will save me time and effort better spent elsewhere.

pete.w (remembering fast food options approaching Dee Why(?))