 Local / Australia / 10664
Re: Star Wars minis and Orient sets arrived
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 23:40:47 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Tom Williams writes:
.BTW, I was in Mt Barker today, had a look in Toyworld
and K-mart and some of the Orient Expedition, Mini Star Wars and Racers sets
are there, didn't buy any though.

Toyworld in Wynnum has the new Orient sets plus some Racers. Big W in
Brisbane now has the new Star Wars set, Racers, but no Adventurers. The
Geonosian Fighter is the only one that tempted me, but I didn't buy it. I
bought a Bohrok instead.  (HERESY!)

Allister