 Local / Australia / 10568
Re: Star Wars minis and Orient sets arrived
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 08:21:15 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
Perhaps I missed a staff meeting, but there's a decent range in Bowral
Toyworld (top marks again).

The AT ST is cool, I'm a bit ambivalent about the rest.  In any event, these
ses sure are greebliful - perfect for those trying to get the fractal factor
right on vehicle exteriors.

And friends of mine have already picked me up a 7412 and a 7410.  Gotta love
that ;-)  I haven't opened them yet, but the Yeti looks surprisingly fun -
not really a decent minifig, but beats the stuffing out of the beach club
labrador.  Does make a decent
whatever-the-hell-the-big-white-hairy-scary-toothy-thingie was that tore
into Luke in the ice on Hoth though...

Wait 'til your Yeti meets the Belville Ice Castle 'Fatso' polar bears,
they will sit on him and pop the arms out of his sockets ;^)

(And the fur lined headwear for the babe in 7412 is entirely too cool - need
more of these for a Mongol army)

pete.w (Bring back fig packs !)