 Local / Australia / 10659
Re: Star Wars minis and Orient sets arrived
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 04:04:10 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Donald Lee writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Nate Burr writes:
Yeah hi everyone i picked up the four mini sets + 2 orient/adventurers set
7410/7409 at toy world reynella last monday they also had some of the
smaller adventurer sets for sale but my bank account is not very flexible at
the moment as i have just bought a kombi to move my lego and other stuff
around.. of course being from toyworld they are a bit dearer than everyone
else.. The shelves at kmut big W and Target are very empty at the moment...I
am sure it will all happen soon enough...Ps these are very very cool sets..

Hi everyone,

Havent had the opportunity at posting anything here yet, but it looks as
though you might just have another AFOL from Australia to raise those News
group stats.

In regards to these knew sets, I have found most of them on the shelves at
Sydney wide Big-W stores. All the current Orient Expedition and Star Wars
sets available from S@H are available, except for the two larger sets:
Scorpion Palace and AT-TE. All prices are around 5% of what S@H quote, as
per usual with Big-W. I checked out Toyworld and found that they did not
have the complete range of the New Adventurer sets and found their pricing
was ridiculous, even on the New mini sets. By the way, what is with those
new mini sets, its as though TLC have run out of ideas?????

Just thought I would fill in the good news and you will probably hear a lot
more from me here on Lugnet, now that I can Post.

Regards,

Dave