 Local / Australia / 10658
Re: BricksMeet (tm) update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 22:09:37 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
It looks like we have a venue for BricksMeet(tm) 2003, scheduled for Sunday,
June 8.

Any chance some MLA sponsorship could get it renamed to BricksMeat(tm) ?

Hmmmm.... I hadn't considered that - I must investigate. (Kerry: is your
mysterious meat project going to make it to BricksMe?t?)

It's a local pub (alas, no Guinness on tap... but I'm working on that), with
two function rooms.

Guinness on tap may lead to BricksMeat and to veg...(tm).

Indeed!

I'm going along on Friday to check the rooms, food & alternative beers...
I'll report with specifics then.

I gather that's an anti-spam component in your email address, rather than
a political slogan.

It's raises fewer eyebrows than 'We love our lamb'...

pete.w (who isn't running a personal vendetta against Richie ;^)

:-)

Richie