 Local / Australia / 10657
Re: Star Wars minis and Orient sets arrived
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 07:59:13 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Nate Burr writes:
Yeah hi everyone i picked up the four mini sets + 2 orient/adventurers set
7410/7409 at toy world reynella last monday they also had some of the
smaller adventurer sets for sale but my bank account is not very flexible at
the moment as i have just bought a kombi to move my lego and other stuff
around.. of course being from toyworld they are a bit dearer than everyone
else.. The shelves at kmut big W and Target are very empty at the moment...I
am sure it will all happen soon enough...Ps these are very very cool sets..