 Local / Australia / 10595
Re: Star Wars minis and Orient sets arrived
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 23:08:00 GMT

Ummm...  Maybe I was turning off the geekiness but not the pedantry? ;-)

In that case, you probably meant to say

Um that might be allowable ersatz HTML but it's poorly formed XML, that's
for sure, you have a dangling pedant.

<metapedant response="Yes, but Richie said he hadn't turned off the pedantry,
just the geekiness, so presumably he will supply us with the closing pedantic
tag in the fullness of time (when he has finished being pedantic). Don't hold
your breath though!" author="Kerry" quality="all time low"
sillysignature="would you like an SLY schema with your order of fries, sir?"/>