 Local / Australia / 10660
Re: Star Wars minis and Orient sets arrived
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 05:34:53 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Ishak writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Donald Lee writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Nate Burr writes:
Hi everyone,

Havent had the opportunity at posting anything here yet, but it looks as
though you might just have another AFOL from Australia to raise those News
group stats.

Howdy Dave.. I totally agree Toyworlds prices are the highest around it sucks alot but if you have to have the sets you gotta pay the price.. I cant wait until kmart and big W get some stock in SA..