 Local / Australia / 10566
Re: Star Wars minis and Orient sets arrived
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 07:45:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
Perhaps I missed a staff meeting, but there's a decent range in Bowral
Toyworld (top marks again).

I hope they make it to Brissie soon. The Lego shelves are looking a bit
empty around here at the mo'.

The AT ST is cool, I'm a bit ambivalent about the rest.  In any event, these
ses sure are greebliful - perfect for those trying to get the fractal factor
right on vehicle exteriors.

And friends of mine have already picked me up a 7412 and a 7410.  Gotta love
that ;-)  I haven't opened them yet, but the Yeti looks surprisingly fun -
not really a decent minifig, but beats the stuffing out of the beach club
labrador.  Does make a decent
whatever-the-hell-the-big-white-hairy-scary-toothy-thingie was that tore
into Luke in the ice on Hoth though...

<nerd> Wampa </nerd>

Allister