 Local / Australia / 10665
Re: BricksMeet (tm) update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 00:18:33 GMT

Hmmmm.... I hadn't considered that - I must investigate. (Kerry: is your
mysterious meat project going to make it to BricksMe?t?)

Well, my original plan was to finish it by this Sunday for the BUGS meet,
but due to having done no more work on it, it seems more realistic to aim
for BricksMeat given my current rate of progress :-)

I have BricksMeat in my diary. I'm certainly planning to come, barring any
unforeseen commitments, crisises and so forth.

Kerry