 Local / Australia / 1006
Re: Calling all Aussie Lego fans (Harris Scarfe)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 07:01:28 GMT

Dear Peter and anyone else who is interested,
Yes Harris Scarfe is a South Australian chain, and here at least it is only a
dollar here or there more than other places.  However sets don't last long as
once a month or so they have up to 20% off everything... good time to make use
of DJs price matching policy if you don't want to queue.  Also, being the
replacement in the heads of SA toy buyers for our sadly mourned John Martins-
of-the-giant-have-everything-toy-department there is a pretty consistent turn
over of sets.
Jane