 Local / Australia / 953
Re: Calling all Aussie Lego fans (naming of loc. hierarchy)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 04:19:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Santosh Bhat writes:
When Todd Setup Lugnet, how did he figure out all the Loc • states/cities/towns..

I ask this because on the loc.au hierarchy there are some fairly smallish
places: Bundaberg for example.

A) How did Todd know of these places, did someone suggest them?
B) Were they just chosen off a map to fit geographically?

No matter how good the geography skills are, I'm surprised (but pleased)that
somewhere like Kalgoorlie gets a mention in an International Lego Forum :-)

Maybe because Jamie posted from there early on.
Santosh, how you getting to LegOz 2000.3 ?

pete.w