 Local / Australia / 2750
Re: Elizabeth?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 00:39:33 GMT

Dear Carl,
Well the person who set up the loc hierarchy was Todd Lehman, and he lives in
America so I'm guessing that he wouldn't find his way around too well in our
neck of the woods.  However the places he established extensions for were
selected based on who was posting - eg some very small towns in Qld etc.
feature rather than larger regional centres because of who was posting.  This
means either we have a phantom former poster from Adelaide (more specifically
Elizabeth) or... well I'm not sure what else, but it has always puzzled me and
I would be interested in hearing any theories.  Unfortunately I am not
terribly interested in Fabuland.  I love town and Western, and like Star Wars,
pirate, adventure (Egyptian especially) sets.