 Local / Australia / 963
Re: Calling all Aussie Lego fans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 12:18:01 GMT

Hello Ben and everyone,
A late addition to the roll call...
I'm a newcomer to the Lugnet community, although this delay in finding out
about it is NOT caused by living in Adelaide, for anyone who was about to so
much as think that.  I love town Lego, but also collect the odd bit of Star
Wars, Western, and unusual minfigs/accessories for my Lego museum (one for
your more cultural minifig!)  I am hopefully about to liberate my childhood
Lego collection from my parents, so that it can come and join my adult
collection.  However, if I'm successful this will mean I will have lots of
technic, space, pirate, castle and other assorted Lego (mainly of the 80s but
with a sprinkle of both 70s and 90s) for trade/sale, in order to further
expand the evil empire in my study - which actually probably isn't too evil,
since it has only one McDonald's.
Looking forward to hearing more local Lego news,
Jane McDermott