 Local / Australia / 962
Re: A moral dilemma
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 23:06:50 GMT

Kerry Raymond wrote in message ...
I have something of a moral dilemma.

Some months ago, I embarked on a crusade to buy myself an 8XXX, a large
Technics set, no longer in production. To cut a very long story short, I
ended up with two (which wasn't part of my plan), one from Germany and one
from France. One arrived a few weeks back and I've built it. The other
arrived last night, and it's still unopened.

I seem to recall you mentioned having to buy an 8480 on eBay..... D'ohhh! I
posted here in loc.au about the TRU special (8480 at $149) twice in the last
few months..... TRU's in Melbourne seem to have run out of 8480's only just
recently :-(

For anyone else who wants this set for $149, I'll keep looking...

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/