 Local / Australia / 2749
2748  |  2750
Subject:
FABULAND! (and lots of it)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 22:52:52 GMT

I am looking for expressions of interest in forming a group to buy a large
collection of Fabuland (5 crates full, including 500 minifigs) that won't be
seperated by the seller.

At the moment the price is A$1600 (US$915).
I am mainly looking for Australian buyers but International are welcome too.
I am looking at 10-20 people (maybe less, depending on how much $ people are
putting in)
We would probably be buying in the next 3-4 months.
If I get enough interest then I will organise an Inventory of all items.

If you are interested you can Reply Post or Email me with the following
details:
* Where you live (Country, City)
* How much $ you are prepared to put in (>A$50 [US$30])
* What pieces you are interested in (Minifigs, House Blocks, Accesories, etc.)
* Your age (just curious, not necesary)

Thankyou

Carl Watson