 Local / Australia / *14883 (-20)
  not much in Kmart?

I visited KMart at Indooroopilly Shoppingtown in Brisbane today. I was not specifically on a Lego-buying mission, but since I was there, I figured I might as well pass by the Lego aisle. Well, what a disappointment. There was a sign saying 20% off (...) (18 years ago, 22-Aug-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: new Thomas the Tank Engine sets

No, not yet - I have been looking for them too. I think they were supposed to be released this month. (18 years ago, 15-Aug-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: new Thomas the Tank Engine sets

(...) No, but I recently spotted the 5552 etc on "clearance" (ie at normal retail price) at k-mart chaddy. ROSCO (18 years ago, 14-Aug-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  new Thomas the Tank Engine sets

Has anyone sighted the new Thomas the Tank Engine sets: * 3300 Harold the Helicopter * 3301 Cargo-Loading Cranky here in Oz? My Thomas-loving nephew has his 4th birthday in a few weeks, so I'm hoping to buy one of these sets for his birthday. Kerry (18 years ago, 14-Aug-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: oztion

(...) True...but then again, if it's only starting up (as referral bonuses seem to indicate) then that's pretty understandable. [1] (...) Seems quite useful...AND you can adjust your feedback upwards. So if you have an NSS, you set it to never deal. (...) (18 years ago, 12-Aug-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  oztion

Ben Whytcross mentioned the oztion on-line auction site in another posting. This is the first I have heard of this site. Not surprisingly it looks a lot like ebay, although I notice a couple of interesting differences. Firstly, not much stuff seems (...) (18 years ago, 11-Aug-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Looking for a G. Braken

(...) No worries. Thanks for trying to help. It looks like the QLD Police will be hearing about this in the near future. The Victorian Police have already been informed, and N.S.W. and W.A. are not too far away. And with what little information (...) (18 years ago, 12-Aug-06, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Re: Looking for a G. Braken

Sorry, doesn't ring any bells under any of those names either. (...) Hopefully, but it doesn't have a promising feel to it ... Kerry (18 years ago, 11-Aug-06, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Re: Looking for a G. Braken

(...) Yep...ozlego is the bricklink username[1]. Apparently he sold to 4 buyers on bricklink which are almost certainly going to be cases of NSS. I bought an item from him on oztion.com.au and he hasn't responded to me since I paid...nor to the (...) (18 years ago, 11-Aug-06, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Re: Looking for a G. Braken

"Benjamin Whytcross" <b_whytcross@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:J3rF6L.FA8@lugnet.com... (...) Doesn't ring any bells. Do you have a username from ebay/bricklink that might be more recognised? Kerry (18 years ago, 10-Aug-06, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Looking for a G. Braken

Just wondering if anyone in QLD knows of a G. Braken...I and 7 other people have been trying to contact him (her?) about some items paid for but never received...and not getting any replies. If anyone knows of a person going by this name, and (...) (18 years ago, 10-Aug-06, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  On behalf of Jan, thanks to Brickvention!

Hello BV goers & organisers! I finally met up with Jan from LEGO the other day and gave him his bottle of thanks and his little Melbourne Tram (for his help and contribution of goodies towards Brickvention, 2006). He was very happy and on behalf of (...) (18 years ago, 6-Aug-06, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Roadplates

(...) I like to use the crossroads as space landing pads. I have enough of them at the moment, so I guess I'm really suggesting an alternative use for them if you get no takers. Hope that helps, Paul (18 years ago, 1-Aug-06, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Roadplates

(...) Well I would love them a lot more, if there were 8 studs on the outside of the road, they were green and the roads were light grey.... other then that I love them. Oh and I love curves and straights and T's.... I agree with crossroads being (...) (18 years ago, 31-Jul-06, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Roadplates

Hey all, Am musing on acquiring some of the dark grey roadplates ((URL) 7281> and (URL)). Straights and Ts are cool, curves and crossroads are not. I imagine that's a fairly universal view, but I thought to just check if anyone actually likes curves (...) (18 years ago, 31-Jul-06, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Looking for Michael Golaszewski

Hey, Does anyone know how to contact Michael Golaszewski? He told me before that he was going to leave existing sites hosted on his ozbricks domain up, but now my password doesn't seem to work, and his old e-mail address seems to be bouncing my (...) (18 years ago, 27-Jul-06, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: If you want a 7900 Heavy Loader in the target sale...

(...) My local Target had more than 4, over 20 at least, but by 10am Thursday, they had none (they did open at midnight Wednesday though). I did buy the last 2 though. No 'Girls Fantasy Buckets' by 9.30am Thursday either. They did have 17 the (...) (18 years ago, 24-Jul-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: 7898 Remote Control Train Set

If you visit (URL) with ship set to Australia, you can see both the passenger and cargo trains. It says the passenger train is "available now" and the cargo train is "will ship by September". In this case, note that these are bonus packs with free (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jul-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: A truck and a helo. No, seriously.

(...) Hmm, now there's a coincidence. I take the CityCat from Guyatt Park, St Lucia into QUT (where I now work). Kerry (18 years ago, 21-Jul-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  7898 Remote Control Train Set

Hi All, The Sydney Lego Train club has just taken delivery of 8 7898 train sets from Moore Educational in Melbourne. Moore Educational are the sole Australian distributor of this set. It will not be available in the stores nor will it be sold via (...) (18 years ago, 21-Jul-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact