 Local / Australia / 13931
13930  |  13932
Subject:
On behalf of Jan, thanks to Brickvention!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2006 00:27:01 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello BV goers & organisers!

I finally met up with Jan from LEGO the other day and gave him his bottle of thanks and his little Melbourne Tram (for his help and contribution of goodies towards Brickvention, 2006). He was very happy and on behalf of the busy man, I am sending you his THANKS :)

So, many thanks to BV from Jan!

Here he is:

And thanks to all involved :) - Also many thanks for my little Tram too! :)

Mel (Germany)

P.S. don’t worry, I told him no drinking at work ;)