 Local / Australia / 13930
Re: Roadplates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2006 11:05:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons wrote:
   Hey all,

Am musing on acquiring some of the dark grey roadplates (7281 and 7280).

Straights and Ts are cool, curves and crossroads are not.

I imagine that’s a fairly universal view, but I thought to just check if anyone actually likes curves and crossroads (so much that some clever sharing might be in order)?

I like to use the crossroads as space landing pads. I have enough of them at the moment, so I guess I’m really suggesting an alternative use for them if you get no takers.

Hope that helps,
Paul