 Local / Australia / 13928
13927  |  13929
Subject:
Roadplates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2006 12:16:11 GMT

Hey all,

Am musing on acquiring some of the dark grey roadplates (7281 and 7280).

Straights and Ts are cool, curves and crossroads are not.

I imagine that’s a fairly universal view, but I thought to just check if anyone actually likes curves and crossroads (so much that some clever sharing might be in order)?

Richard
Still baldly going...