 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 367
Re: Looking for a G. Braken
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2006 04:43:47 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri, Kerry Raymond wrote:
Sorry, doesn't ring any bells under any of those names either.

Hopefully he'll be in touch soon...

Hopefully, but it doesn't have a promising feel to it ...

Kerry

No worries. Thanks for trying to help.

It looks like the QLD Police will be hearing about this in the near future. The
Victorian Police have already been informed, and N.S.W. and W.A. are not too far
away.

And with what little information we've individually been provided, we've got a
LOT of information to pass on :)

Hopefully I'll still get my MISB death star 2 for the $99 plus $18.40 postage I
paid :)

Benjamin Whytcross