 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 368
367  |  369
Subject:
Brislug meeting, anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2006 23:55:21 GMT

Hi all,

Well it's been a while, and due to unfortunate timing I've missed the last few
gatherings, so is anyone interested in one more get together before Christmas?

As a tempter, I have learned that former Brislugger, and Lugnet superstar Tim
Gould will be in town in late November and is keen to come along. The dates he
is available will be the 26th of November, or the 3rd December, so whichever is
the most convenient for the most people will be the day. Indicate your interest
by replying to this thread.

Email me at amclare@caltex.com.au for the address if you don't already have it.
Lunch and drinks will be provided (BBQ on the deck) and kids of all ages are
welcome.

The theme, given the proximity to the festive season, will be 'Christmas 2050' -
interpret that how you will. We've got a lot more room to display mocs this
time, so don't hold back ;)

Cheers,

Allister