 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 374
Re: Brislug meeting, anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 05:07:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri, Allister McLaren wrote:
The dates ... will be the 26th of November, or the 3rd December, so whichever is
the most convenient for the most people will be the day.

Ok, the 26th it is.

Kick off from 10:30am-ish. I haven't got any games planned, (nor prizes handy),
but if anyone has any ideas, feel free to suggest them here or on the day. I'm
sure we can find something to do to amuse us.

Cheers,

Allister