 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 370
Re: Brislug meeting, anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 04:08:03 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri, Aaron Andrews wrote:
Hi, my name is Aaron, an AFOL from Cleveland.  I am new to the online LEGO
community & have only recently signed up here but am very keen to get out &
about & meet fellow LEGO fans.  I am primarily a castle builder so the theme
might be a strain for me ... You can check out some of my work on MOC pages here
- http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/5030

Anyway, the 26th would sit best for me.  Can't wait to meet you all =D

Hi Aaron.

Don't fret too much about the theme. You could always say that Peak Oil had the
effect of society regressing to medievil technology ;)

There's some good building in that folder. I look forward to meeting you.

Allister