 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 369
Re: Brislug meeting, anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 01:38:27 GMT

Hi, my name is Aaron, an AFOL from Cleveland.  I am new to the online LEGO
community & have only recently signed up here but am very keen to get out &
about & meet fellow LEGO fans.  I am primarily a castle builder so the theme
might be a strain for me ... You can check out some of my work on MOC pages here
- http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/5030

Anyway, the 26th would sit best for me.  Can't wait to meet you all =D