 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 363
362  |  364
Subject:
Looking for a G. Braken
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 02:06:21 GMT

Just wondering if anyone in QLD knows of a G. Braken...I and 7 other people have
been trying to contact him (her?) about some items paid for but never
received...and not getting any replies.

If anyone knows of a person going by this name, and believed to be based in
brisbane...and into StarWars LEGO, could they let me know.

Thanks,

Benjamin Whytcross