 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 362
361  |  363
Subject:
Brisbane Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2006 01:45:46 GMT

Just wanted to say how wonderful the last train show in brisbane was. The detail
was impressive such items as the old train in the park (gary) and the polar bear
publishing (aaron), the airport and oldervehicles on display ( peter and ken).
The size of the display was also a sight to be seen, the biggest train layout I
have ever seen.

I was so impressed, I am ready for my instructions on how to build my own
section Aaron. What do I need to buy before construction? Sorry I have lost
everyones email address as to why I am posting this here on lugnet.

Also Peter I found that online shop and it has the train carriage you were
after. http://www.toycorner.com.au/

Once again the Brisbane Train guys excelled themselves this year.

tara