 LEGOLAND / 35 (-20)
  Galactic Challenge Sept at Legoland CA

found on www.theforcenet. fut .legoland Lego & Lucasfilm Present ‘Galactic Challenge' Thu, Feb 03, 00 10:52:10 PM EST According to today's press release from Legoland, the Legoland theme park in California will host the 'Galactic Challenge', an (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general)

  Re: Going to Lego Land CA. What do you want?

I had to chang the day to Friday 21st of January. (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.legoland)

  Going to Lego Land CA. What do you want?

Hi all Lugnet-ers I'm heading to LegoLand CA Monday the 17th of January. is there any thing you would like for me to get you while I'm there? Post cards, Key chains, T shirts, cups, etc. All I ask is that you pay me back my cost and postage. time (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: How old are you?

Hi all ... I just turned 65 a week ago and have been doing LEGOs for about twenty years ... a whole lot better than the Lincoln Logs that I had as a kid! The day after Christmas my two sons (11 & 12 y.o.) and I went to LEGOLand ... it was great! And (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Lego Land, East Coast?

(...) The orginal plan has always been two LEGOLand parks in the US, it is just that California won over Florida and Virginia the first time around. It is unconfirmed, but very possible, that LEGOLand will be building a park in Florida, south of (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.legoland)

  Lego Land, East Coast?

I think Lego should make a Lego Land on the East Coast. The West Coast can't have all the fun. For all the Lego Maniac's on the East Coast we have to travel all the way to Califoria costs big air fairs. This isn't areason but Lego is located in (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.legoland)

  Coasters at the LegoLand parks

Hello, Could anyone tell me which of the LegoLand parks have roller coasters? I know the new one in California has a custom Vekoma Roller Skater, themed in a castle with tire drive lifts... someone had mentioned also that another one of the parks (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: LEGO annouces fourth park.

Mark Herzberg wrote in message ... (...) articles. (...) Orlando. (...) I shouldn't worry - there's a Legoland park in England (Legoland Windsor) and we sure don't have all round nice weather! 8-) Mind you, we don't get many hurricanes either. (...) (25 years ago, 26-Sep-99, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: LEGO annouces fourth park.

(...) Theme park rumour sites and and theme park fans like myself. There are many rumours of a LEGOLand Florida, and it has been mentioned in newpaper articles. LEGOLand Germany should open in 2002, and the park after that will open in 2005, which (...) (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.legoland)

  Legoland Günzburg

Günzburg made it. Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: 37af3b0e.4499508@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (...) for (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.jp)

  Re: LEGO annouces fourth park.

(...) Expected by who? I still haven't seen anything about a Florida park. Another article I saw stated they didn't want to put a park in Tokyo right now due to the Asian turmoil. If they do put a park in Florida, I can't believe they would be (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: LEGO annouces fourth park.

(...) As soon as we know the official name of the park, yes. (I don't think we do yet, do we?) Is it known for absolutely sure that it will be called "LEGOLAND Guenzburg"? Or might it be called "LEGOLAND Günzburg" or "LEGOLAND Bavaria" or "LEGOLAND (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Locations of #4 and #5 known?

(...) No. But I'm not sure that I would like the notion that the Fitness Programme was one result of cutting back on goods and services to fit the timely completion of these plans, should my notion even be true. [f-ups set to lugnet.general] -Tom (...) (25 years ago, 18-Aug-99, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.jp)

  Legoland Trip

On my last trip to San Diego I went to Legoland, CA. I must say that it is one of the coolest places I have ever seen. All of the displays are absolutely superb. Unlike the Lego store in Orlando, FL (which has a large collection of track and other (...) (25 years ago, 18-Aug-99, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.trains)

  Locations of #4 and #5 known?

A TLG press release from earlier this year, (URL) New LEGOLAND Parks In December 1997, it was decided to concentrate the selection process for the fourth park on southern Germany (Günzburg) and Japan (Tokyo), with the opening planned for 2003-2004. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.jp)

  legoland

How many times has everyone been to legoland ca? ive been there 4 times! (25 years ago, 20-Jul-99, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Mecca Bound;-)

Well, I have (just) returned!! Woo-Hoo! Fun trip. I will post my reflections upon my LL experience a little later, but the early word is that it is definately worth it. Compared to SeaWorld and the San Diego Zoo, the kids (9 & 11) by far enjoyed LL (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jul-99, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: My visit was great!

Well, I thought it was ok, especially since we got there early. Kids tend to tire out by afternoon so later in the day it quieted down some. The evenings weren't packed at all. It certainly wasn't like Disneyland or Great America by any means... (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jul-99, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: My visit was great!

How were the crowds on your recent visit? I am hearing numerous, conflicting stories on park attendance. Ashley (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jul-99, to lugnet.legoland)

  My visit was great!

And I thought 8 rolls of film would be plenty...Wow!! Even my NLSO got caught up in the models, rides, etc. Here are some tips for those of you planning a trip to S. Cal. Legoland: 1. Get there early. The park opened at 9am, parking cost $6 in (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.legoland)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact