 LEGOLAND / 32
Re: How old are you?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 15:16:26 GMT

Hi all ... I just turned 65 a week ago and have been doing LEGOs for
about twenty years ... a whole lot better than the Lincoln Logs that
I had as a kid!  The day after Christmas my two sons (11 & 12 y.o.)
and I went to LEGOLand ... it was great!  And we're going to go back
today to take advantage of their "two days for the price of one" deal.

The three of us are into trains (we have a bunch) ... the 12 y.o., Jeff,
and I are also building robots, and the Chris, the 11 y.o. is into fire
station stuff.  They both got Scouts and MicroScouts for Christmas, so
maybe we'll have three robot maniacs in the family now.

Play well,
- Nick -