 LEGOLAND / 28
Re: LEGO annouces fourth park.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 13:38:23 GMT

Mark Herzberg wrote in message ...
Expected by who?   I still haven't seen anything about a Florida
park.  Another article I saw stated they didn't want to put a park
in Tokyo right now due to the Asian turmoil.

If they do put a park in Florida, I can't believe they would be
building two parks at once so that puts the start date of a Florida
park at 2003 and completion of 2006??

Paul

Theme park rumour sites and and theme park fans like myself. There are many
rumours of a LEGOLand Florida, and it has been mentioned in newpaper • articles.
LEGOLand Germany should open in 2002, and the park after that will open in
2005, which is rumoured and expected to be a Florida park outside of • Orlando.
There were rumours of a Virginia park instead, but Virginia does not permit
year-round weather.

I shouldn't worry - there's a Legoland park in England (Legoland Windsor)
and we sure don't have all round nice weather!  8-)

Mind you, we don't get many hurricanes either.

David, England.