 LEGOLAND / 24
Re: LEGO annouces fourth park.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 22:23:49 GMT

In lugnet.announce, "Mark Herzberg" <carorvan@aol.com> writes:
So, Todd, guess this mean its time for a lugnet.legoland.guenzberg (or
.germany)? I am hoping LEGOLand Florida is announced soon, because it is
expected.

As soon as we know the official name of the park, yes.  (I don't think we do
yet, do we?)

Is it known for absolutely sure that it will be called "LEGOLAND Guenzburg"?
Or might it be called "LEGOLAND Günzburg" or "LEGOLAND Bavaria" or "LEGOLAND
Germany" or "LEGOLAND Deutschland"?  I couldn't find the answer in the
official press release:

   http://www.lego.com/info/pressspecific.asp?PressReleaseId=67&Year=1999

--Todd