 LEGOLAND / 29
28  |  30
Subject:
Coasters at the LegoLand parks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 20:58:41 GMT

Hello,

Could anyone tell me which of the LegoLand parks have roller coasters? I
know the new one in California has a custom Vekoma Roller Skater, themed in
a castle with tire drive lifts... someone had mentioned also that another
one of the parks had MACK GmbH's only two-train "Blauer Enzian" model. We
have one of these at my home park Paramount Canada's Wonderland, and I would
love to see a two train operation of this fantastic ride.

Thanks in advance,

    Iain
--
tokama       http://www.oxford.net/~hendryjr