 LEGOLAND / 30
29  |  31
Subject:
Lego Land, East Coast?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 02:15:10 GMT

I think Lego should make a Lego Land on the East Coast. The West Coast can't
have all the fun. For all the Lego Maniac's on the East Coast we have to
travel all the way to Califoria costs big air fairs. This isn't areason but
Lego is located in Enfield, Connecticut Far Carlsbad, Califoria. - Alex K.