 LEGOLAND / 225 (-20)
  LEGOLAND California reducing schedule

Today's (January 8, 2002) LA Times business section reports that LEGOLAND will close Tuesdays and Wednesdays starting January 15 and continuing until summer. This may repeat next year or until the economy improves. LEGOLAND California is the (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Legoland question.........

I didn't remember a model of the World Trade Center, so after the terrorist attacks I went back and looked at my photos (go to my webpage at www.chem.ucla.edu/~bnh and click on "My Trip to Legoland") and it doesn't look like they had one. It seems (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.legoland)

  Holiday Pictures from Legoland, CA on Brickshelf

I have posted some pictures from my recent visits to Legoland, CA. These pictures are of Halloween and Christmas displays at the park. Enjoy! (URL) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Legoland question.........

I heard that there was, but it has been removed. "Joe" <razoredge442@aol.com> wrote in message news:GoKI38.LL4@lugnet.com... (...) York (...) in (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Legoland question.........

(...) No, never had one. - Gary (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Legoland question.........

Hi, Is there a model of the Twin Towers (World Trade Center) in the New York diorama at Legoland, CA and Billund? I saw the Empire State building, Citycorp building, Times Square, and some other lower-Manhattan buildings in the pics on (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Easter 2001 Pictures of Legoland Windsor

Hi, (URL) of Legoland Windsor (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Wanted : Legoland pictures

Hi, Who can send me a link, or different links, to pictures from all tree Legolands? I know that some people placed pictures from there visit on there home page, but can't find any. Thanks a lot note: please send links to the following e-mail (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Minifigures in Legoland

(...) I wonder, was the original park miniland built to 'maxi-fig' scale? (What are the big figures from the 70's called, I can't find any reference to them in Partsref.) Psi (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.legoland)

  My Trip to Legoland, Windsor/Billund May 2001

Hi folks, As many of you in rtlToronto know, I visited Legoland Billund and Legoland Windsor in a relatively fast 11 day trip that spanned Germany, Denmark and the UK, earlier this year in May of 2001. Of the 870 photos I shot, I've put some of the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Comparison of Legolands

Hi Steve Martin, (...) Quiet expensive isnt it, but if I do find an sponsor Ill volunteer for the job and make an carefull comparison. I could make an suggestion and ask from you all, members, readers and lurkers an donation of just an lousy 2 (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Comparison of Legolands

I had the opportunity to visit Legoland Billund about 5 years ago. I was wonder if anyone out there who has visited them all could offer a comparison of the parks and their visit. Regards, Steve Martin #57 IndyLUG (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Suggestions???

Hi John Heins, (...) Take when you leave the park an second day card on otur own and go back sight seeing for all the details. Enjoy the first day running around and having fun with the famuly. You didnt tell us which park your travelling too. In (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Creating a webpage Was Re: 12 of my favorite pictures of Legoland, CA

(...) <pared away a bit here> (...) Speaking as a clueless non-geek type, it isn't really that hard. Presumably you have a place to host your webpage. I would find out all the info they have first. Often they have ways you can create webpages (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: New MASK!!!

(...) Gregg I have a proposition for you, check your email. ;) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  12 of my favorite pictures of Legoland, CA

Hello everyone! I took a trip to Legoland, CA two weeks ago and it was a phenomenal experience. One that I hope I can experience again in the near future. I underestimated the entire park. I could have spent 3 full days there easily. I took 3 rolls (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: New MASK!!!

(...) It was a matter of making a silicone mold of a Hau mask and the casting it in clear plastic with a color tint, I can make then red yellow, blue or any color in between, even metallic. Same with the opaques though the metallics don't look good (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: New MASK!!!

(...) <SNIP> (...) Ok, mike help me to get my hands on those!!!! and Gregg, how did you make thiose??? They kick ass!!!! Please LMK cause I need to make soem Purple masks! (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: New MASK!!!

Thanks Gregg, great pictures though I have now seen the Promo Masks from Denmark and have updated my online mask list (URL) Edwards Lugnet Member #151 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brickbay shop - Edwards (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: New MASK!!!

(...) I have a Trans Red Hau, but it is a custom. To see a pic go to: (URL) click on the files section. The pic of all four custom Hau is up at : (URL) may be the source of the confusion. If so sorry, just wanted a trans red Hau! :) Gregg (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact