 LEGOLAND / 224
Re: Legoland question..........
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 18:53:44 GMT

I didn't remember a model of the World Trade Center, so after the terrorist
attacks I went back and looked at my photos (go to my webpage at
www.chem.ucla.edu/~bnh and click on "My Trip to Legoland") and it doesn't
look like they had one.  It seems kind of odd (pre-9-11) as they were such a
recognizable part of the NYC skyline, while some other buildings they do
have are not as recognizable (to me, at least, as a non-New Yorker).
Perhaps the WTC had a copyright on the use of their image?  I'm not sure if
this is even possible, but when I was in Monterey last year there were lots
of signs by the lone cypress tree that this image was copyrighted and you
could take photos for your own use only.

Bruce