 LEGOLAND / 208
Re: New MASK!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 19:11:07 GMT

In lugnet.legoland, Michael Edwards writes:
Thanks Gregg, great pictures though

I have now seen the Promo Masks from Denmark and have updated my online mask
list

http://web.ukonline.co.uk/medwards/techbot/bionicle/index.htm

<SNIP>

I have a Trans Red Hau, but it is a custom. To see a pic go to: