 LEGOLAND / *898 (-20)
  Re: Washington DC is GONE!!

I'm sorry, you just about gave me a heart attack. *gasp*wheeze* Jennifer Boger former DC resident and worrier extrodinare Quoting Mark P <mark@landofbricks.com>: (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Washington DC is GONE!!

I was shocked when I saw this, but I found out yesterday that our beloved Washington DC is GONE! There is just dirt where busy streets and buildings once stood. The only building left standing was the tall Washington Monument, and a bridge that has (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Review and Pictures of Legoland, CA's Family Huddle

Well, having most of the sites I visit go down thanks to this worm that is going around I finally got to type up my review and put up some pictures of the Family Huddle event Legoland, CA had on the 23rd. All in all I had a good time there, it was (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.reviews)

  Family Huddle trip report

Went to this event with my wife, son, mother-in-law, and sister-in-law. The park was understandably a bit busier than it normally is for a Thursday since it was Family Huddle day. I'm not positive, but I think they made more Ambassador parking spots (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Ideas for Brickswest sessions

(...) LOL! Rick, I never thought anyone would use an analogy with Lego and a strip club, but you certainly did it! Now I have to go explain to my wife why I'm laughing at the computer. Jimmy P.S. So you've never been to LLC or a strip club? Curious (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Ideas for Brickswest sessions

I completely agree with your statement that the builders at Legoland are cheating. I feel the same way about creations that use mostly special pieces instead of basic blocks and the CAD creations. I say this coming from the pre- Lugnet, pre-Lego (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Family Huddle Jan 23rd at LLCA

(...) Perhaps they are hoping the schools would organize field trips? Were there lots of school buses in the parking lot for the Postal Service thing? --Bill. (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Themed Calculators at LEGOLAND?

If you mean the ones about 1.5x2.5" on a keychain, they've had some at the Big Shop in LLC since they opened. However, all I've ever seen is clear ones with Bellville type printing (either purple or pink print of palm trees, etc). I've never seen a (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Family Huddle Jan 23rd at LLCA

Got a postcard today from LL telling about the next event they are having. This one actually looks cool... "Spend a day at the park with celebrities and favorite NFL players from past and present. Take part in building a huge replica of the Vince (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Plans for Billund Summer '03?

"Tore Eriksson" <tore.eriksson@mbox3...wipnet.se> skrev i meddelandet news:H8MCFH.154@lugnet.com... (...) Om det är samma bil som när du var här och hälsade på, skulle jag nog avråda... (:-) -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

  Plans for Billund Summer '03?

Any plans for Billund summer '03? Me and my daughter will probably go there. No date set yet, so we might coordinate with your plans? An international Lugnet meet there would be cool. /Tore Halva min bil lär vara tom så om någon vill åka med, går (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.fi, lugnet.loc.dk)

  Themed Calculators at LEGOLAND?

Hi all, About two months ago I received a small survey from LEGO in the mail saying I had been "Specially Selected" to be on a LEGO Advisory Board for being a LEGO Club Member. After filling out the survey, which was very similar to the questions on (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Build, Test and BUY (at Legoland CA)

(...) I too, had a similar weekday conversation with the lady at B&T in LEGOLand CA recently, and understood her point about the wheels. However, I was offended that LEGO could find a way to raise admission and parking rates and not to control the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california)

  KUKA Robocoaster at LEGOLAND

Hello, I can't recall, which park are the 10 KUKA Robocoasters being installed? Does anyone know the layout of the machines? KUKA and Mauer Sohne have offered a "tower" with the robots coming out of the side. I am curious if LEGO has opted for that (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland)

"David Schilling" <davidNO@SPAMsunteleia.com> wrote in message news:H845JB.CF9@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) because (...) [ ... snipped ... ] While it has been a while since I was at LEGOLand, when I was there I had a conversation with (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Build, Test and BUY (at Legoland CA)

I just came back from Legoland (California) and saw that they now sell Technic parts near the front of the park (in the Build&Test building) by weight, the way they sell other Lego in the Mania clubhouse. Here's some pictures of the signs outside (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Parking Lot Sale At Legoland California!

(...) I almost forgot to post my pics of this event - I was there on the first day, the 19th, and snapped this photo of the line waiting to get into the tent: (URL) was about halfway back in the line, and it was another 30 minutes wait from that (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Review and pictures of the Holiday Block Party at LL CA

Hey all, I have put pictures and a review of the 2002 Holiday Block Party up on my site: (URL) So if you were not able to make it in person maybe this can make up for it. Enjoy! Mark P (URL) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Parking Lot Sale At Legoland California!

Note, it has been mentioned before, but LONG in the past, so people may have forgotten, but you CAN call them and order stuff from the tent sale and have it shipped. I just placed a small order (for me), and the S&H was about $20. Note, they tacked (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Legoland Billund - 1968 / Archival Film!!!

Ooops... One more thing... Here is a description from the site of what you can expect to see in the short film. Enjoy! -Tommy Synopsis copied from BritishPathe.com>>> ---...--- At Billund in the farmlands of Jutland we see several shots of the (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.legoland)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact