 LEGOLAND / *476 (-20)
  any promos coming up?

Does anybody know of any special events coming up for LLCA? I am looking for some of theose promo duplo bricks :) Thanks! Scott (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: New coaster at LEGOLAND California appearing in 2001

(...) Ok, the document can be read as a .gif image (132k) here: (URL) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Pics of the potential wedding site

(...) Todd, Please, lets get back to this point! I never maent to piss you off - so please - I am extending my hand to you in a peace offering, because it really seems it is needed. Take the step in getting this over with and getting back to the fun (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.people)

  Re: New coaster at LEGOLAND California appearing in 2001

(...) woo-hoo! just in time for us to "take the plunge!" ;-) -Suz (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: New coaster at LEGOLAND California appearing in 2001

(...) Suz, I got a letter last week about my LEGOLAND pass, and it states that the open date for the new roller coaster is April 7th. Should be in plenty of time for the big day! John Gramley (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: New coaster at LEGOLAND California appearing in 2001

now I seem to have misplaced the darn paper. It must be buried in my "wedding" paperwork. When I find it, I'll probably type it in and post it as an official PR, cross-posting to here. sorry 'bout the delay. -Suz (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Technic Ride at LL USA?

"Sean Harrington" <harrington@macgenius.com> wrote in message news:G9y2yq.4HE@lugnet.com... (...) rollercoaster (...) Definitely a cool idea :-) A LEGO Direct exclusive?? -Tim (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Technic Ride at LL USA?

Yes, the car is way cool! I'd love to see a larger guage Flex Tubing used as a part of this rollercoaster set. MAN, THIS WOULD BE GREAT! A WHOLE NEW FRANCHISE FOR LEGO! It would kick K'Nex rollercoaster's butt! Allow it to interface to one or more (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Technic Ride at LL USA?

crap! Forget the CAR, I want the Roller Coaster SET! Lego...please please please make a technic Roller Coaster Set! oh man, can you imagine how FUN that'd be? Think Roller Coaster Tycoon meets hands-on... the cars look rad though, I love the technic (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: New coaster at LEGOLAND California appearing in 2001

(...) Ditto from me too, Suzanne! (...) from my visit there, for sure. Well done! Thanks for all your efforts to bring more of the essence of the park to us. (...) <snip> I hope so too. -Ed (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Cool Club Card for Legoland ~ want one?

Ok, I sent out tem out to the people who requested one, so Larry, Ed, Tim, Russel, John, and Susan M. they are on their way. If anybody else wants one, let me know! I still have 14 left! Mark P mfuss903@aol.com (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: New coaster at LEGOLAND California appearing in 2001

<snip> (...) Sure, the scan would be great! I have a few pics of the cars they will be using, they had both the real car and lego model of the car (Hey ED! this is for you! lol) I took some pics of both and I told Ed I would get them up, so here it (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: New coaster at LEGOLAND California appearing in 2001

(...) this new ride is due to open this spring (2001). There's recently been an update to the official LL CA website -- A new homepage and some content. No new press releases though. None since 2000. I have a print copy of the press release (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Pics of the potential wedding site

(...) I get a real kick out of looking at the overlook and saying, "That's where I'm going to get married!" This means a lot to me -- getting a "real" look around. It sure beats having only a map. I never realized it before, but I guess most (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.people)

  Re: Pics of the potential wedding site

(...) for my laptop's screen, too. :-) --Todd (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.people)

  Pics of the potential wedding site

Hey Suz and Todd, Here are the pics I told you I took of the area above the model shop. I will break down the pics for you. Most are in P-A-N-O-R-M-I-C view so be sure to scroll all the way over! Here is the link to them: (URL) here is the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general)

  Re: Need a map of LL, CA

(...) :-) That's how I feel about you guys too. (...) no. There may be pressing things for me to do, but everything feels pretty important right now. Including talking with friends on the internet. (...) Thanks. :-) -Suz (who still loves her 1978 (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.people)

  Re: Need a map of LL, CA

!!! (speechless) Gosh, that was really kind of you to keep me in mind while you were there. And pictures! that's great. I look forward to seeing them. Big thanks for your help. -Suz. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.people)

  Re: Need a map of LL, CA

(...) I think that area would be great for the ceremony only, having the actual food and drink part of the reception actually in Miniland, or wherever they have the special events. There would be not enough room for you to have both the ceremony and (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.people)

  Re: Need a map of LL, CA

(...) He was in the process of moving, and he's resurfaced now. Send him an email. :^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.people)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact